When you apply for a self-employed mortgage, we’ll assign you a dedicated account manager. They’re experts in the field and will walk you through the key application milestones. Identifying those key points early on will help them find the right mortgage provider for you.
To gain access to one of our specialist mortgage advisors, you can:
- dial 0208-421-7994 to chat to a personable self-employed mortgage advisor direct;
- enter your details in the contact form below*;
- walk into our Hatch End office for a one-to-one appointment.
All the information we provide we do so as an accredited FCA mortgage broker. Our experience and expertise can often help align you with an appropriate mortgage lender for your unique circumstance at a glance.
To help us arrive at that final destination, one that pleases us both, we need to know a bit about you. The more we know about you and your self-employed business up front, the more likely we are to set off in the direction.
So before you hit the “Submit” button, it’s worthwhile you doing a little homework. Having your key documents to hand will save you lots of time on the call, at an appointment or getting answers back from this contact form.
Helpful documentation for a self-employed mortgage application
*For an accurate and efficient appraisal, take the time to gather the following information:
- the type of self-employed entity you are:
- your SA302 information;
- your last year’s accounts, or more if you have them to hand;
- the last three months’ bank statements;
- your contract (if applying for a contractor mortgage);
- self-employed status, including history in the field in which you now offer your product or service;
- your current homeownership status (if you’re moving home or remortgaging).
When we say “no obligation”, we mean it. So don’t wait another minute to get a competitive self-employed mortgage quote, tailored just for you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. We look forward to helping you buy your home with the minimum of fuss.
PS. If you prefer to visit the office and talk to someone in person, we’d be more than happy to see you.