They’ve reviewed your application and they won’t even look you in the eye. Simply put, you don’t fit into one of their “preferred customer” pigeon-holes.
Despite the platitudes that follow, you still feel like you’re to blame.
It’s an all-too common scenario. In all honesty, it’s not always the mortgage advisor’s fault. They have specific guidelines to work to, which are often rigid.
Being self-employed, you often don’t fit any of their predetermined “responsible lending” profiles. This stalemate helps neither you nor the lender.
The trend for working for one’s self is endemic in the UK and across the globe; there has to be a solution, right?
There is. And that solution lies with specialist mortgage brokers who can interpret self-employed income. We deal specifically with applications for the self-employed, with lender’s who listen.
Concrete Reasons To Apply For Your Self-Employed Mortgage Through Us
There are many advantages to using us over High Street lenders. We also go beyond the understanding of non-specialist IFAs and brokers. We have:
- considerable expertise and experience of the self-employed mortgage market;
- worked hard over to build close relationships with lenders and other financial institutions;
- direct access to senior underwriters and key decision makers within financial institutions;
- a 100% self-employed client base, unlike other brokers that do a bit of everything;
- safe hands to support your application; if we can’t help you, we’ll tell you why in utter confidence.
We’ve agreed special borrowing terms with many well-known providers. Between us, we’ve developed criteria that maximises self-employed income.
Great! What Do I Need To Do Next?
We like to keep the process as simple and as pain-free as possible for you.
Take just half a minute to complete our mortgages enquiry form and sit back. One of our friendly advisors will contact you shortly thereafter. They’ll discuss your unique circumstances and the best self-employed mortgages suited to that.
From there, they’ll present you with a free, no obligation quote. You either say yes or no. If the former, you sit back and let us do the rest, from application to completion.
Painless. We look forward to hearing from you.